Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Am a Character

There was a point this afternoon, when I was shoving Peanut Butter M&M's in my face and washing them down with a Coke, that I became suspicious that I was an incidental character in some romantic comedy. I quickly looked around for the two attractive women watching me across the room, trading observations such as, "That's what happens when they get married. Is that what we're trying so hard to get to?"

I didn't find them, but I'm pretty sure they were there somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good. I was worried you had seen us. You know how it is, they told us that in order to maintain believable distance, we aren't supposed to fraternize with the extras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for maintaining the positive buzz about me in my follow-up role as "guy fumbling with taco at stoplight". I think it'll really get me noticed.

      Delete